Great Shelford is a thriving village of around 5,000 people in South Cambridgeshire. The village is about three miles south of Cambridge itself.
To keep up to date with news from GSPC and Agendas/Minutes of our committee meetings, please sign up for the email newsletter here: https://greatshelfordparishcouncil.gov.uk/newslettersignup/
If you would like to lean more about current traffic and transport concerns in the village, please see our issues page here: https://greatshelfordparishcouncil.gov.uk/traffic-and-transport/
The Minutes and Agendas of all our public committee meetings are available in our documents section here: https://greatshelfordparishcouncil.gov.uk/documents/
- External Audit 2020/21 CompleteGreat Shelford Parish Council have received the paperwork back from the External Auditor, PKF Littlejohn. All paperwork can be found using the Annual Governance and Accountability Return link on the left of the page.
- Ox-Cam Arc ConsultationGreat Shelford Parish Council will be commenting on the consultation being run by Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority. The deadline is 12th October 2021 and the consultation can be found here: Oxcam Arc | Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority (cambridgeshirepeterborough-ca.gov.uk)…. Read moreOx-Cam Arc Consultation
- Cloning of Council EmailsIt has come to our attention that there has been some ‘farming’ of council details. In this particular instance an email pertaining to be from Malcolm Watson (our Chairman) has been sent entitled ‘excuse me for disturbing‘. If you receive… Read moreCloning of Council Emails
- Shelford Rugby Club Community DayOn Saturday 4th September Shelford Rugby Club is hosting a Community Day. A fun-filled day for the whole family to come and discover the fantastic offerings available at the club. They’re offering FREE ENTRY for all on the day, where… Read moreShelford Rugby Club Community Day
- Transport & Traffic Working GroupGreat Shelford Parish Council (GSPC) are working hard to understand the impact of various proposals for transport projects in our area and to explore options for improving traffic flow. The over-arching goal is to improve the environment for our community,… Read moreTransport & Traffic Working Group