- Zoom in up to 300% without problems.
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate website using speech recognition software.
- Use the website using a screen reader.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information found on this website in a different format contact us and tell us:
- The web address (URL) of the content
- Your name and email address
- The format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Great Shelford Parish Council is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially-compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was and is currently being tested for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA, and these tests have been carried out internally.
This statement was prepared on 15 September 2020. It was last updated on 15 September 2020.