This page provides information about the Great Shelford Parish Council (GSPC) website terms and conditions. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to the policies below. Access to and use of the website is provided by GSPC on the following terms:
- The website is maintained for your personal use. By using the site you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access the site.
- These terms will change from time to time you should check them regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of this site.
- GSPC makes every effort to keep the information on this site accurate. However it denies any liability for any warranty or representation, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of that information for a particular purpose and you must satisfy yourself on these matters before using such information. GSPC is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from use of the site.
- All material, including third party information, products and services is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- GSPC cannot be held responsible for the content of any external site linked to from within this site. Any links to third party websites from this site do not amount to any endorsement of that site by GSPC, and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this site and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in GSPC or its licensors.